Investing in Education
We understand that sending a child to Queen of Angels is an investment for your family, but we believe that it is one of the best decisions you will ever make. When you commit to Catholic education, you are investing in your child's spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical, and social growth.
Kindergarten - Grade 8
Registration Fee $250.00
Activity Fee - This fee includes the student yearbook, field trips, and service projects.
Kindergarten - 2nd Grade - $100.00
3rd - 5th Grade - $125.00
6th - 7th Grade - $250.00
8th Grade - $500.00
Tuition and Activity Fee may be paid according to one of the options:
Plan A: Payment in Full through FACTS (June 1st)
Plan B: 2 Equal Payments through FACTS (June 1st and November 1st)
Plan C: 10 Monthly Payments through FACTS (June through March)
Plan D: 12 Monthly Payments through FACTS (May through April)
The FACTS Enrollment Fee is paid for by the school (one per family).
Families that have already set up an online payment plan with FACTS will have the ability to view and update their payment plan online. Returning users, click here to login to your existing FACTS account.
Tuition policies and rates are established in February of the preceding academic year and are announced on or before March 1st. All policies and rates are subject to change. For budgeting purposes, you may assume an annual increase of up to 3% in the base tuition amount. We do not offer multiple child discounts.
If an applicant is accepted, the following steps must be completed to hold your child's spot:
- Submit QA online Enrollment/Tuition Agreement Form
- Complete online enrollment in FACTS Tuition Management
- Payment of the non-refundable $500.00 fee within the required time frame. $250.00 of the fee will be credited toward tuition.
- If your student withdrawals between May 1st and June 30th, one month tuition is owed.
- If your student withdrawals between July 1st and July 31st, two months tuition is owed.
- A two calendar-month notification of withdrawal is required or remaining tuition will be owed.