Queen of Angels is pleased to offer Financial Aid to all qualifying families.
Financial aid is awarded to approximately 19% of our students with an average award of $4,000.00 per student.
Based on a family's need, financial aid must be applied for each year – awards do not carry over from one school year to the next. Note: If you have a student at another school, parents needs to fill out the application for each school that they are applying for financial assistance. Queen of Angels Catholic School and Blessed Trinity Catholic High School both use the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
How to Apply for Financial Aid:
Queen of Angels Catholic School uses FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment Service to process financial aid applications.
- The web address for the online application is: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid
- Click on the applicant sign-in button and follow the step by step instructions.
- Copies of 2019 IRS federal income tax return 1040 or 1040 A (2 pages), including all supporting tax schedules (Schedule C, E, F) and both parents 2019 W-2 and/or 1099 forms must be submitted to the QA Business Office. State income tax returns are not required.
- Under the Student and School Information section, make sure you enter ALL students attending a private pre-k, primary, or secondary school, not just those attending Queen of Angels Catholic School. (College expenses are listed in another section.)
- A parish verification form is required.
- Payment of the FACTS application fee.
- If you have any questions regarding the application, you may reach FACTS at 1.866.315.9262 or e-mail email@example.com.