The Annual Appeal is the foundation of fundraising to maintain academic achievement within our school. The school community of parents, faculty/staff, grandparents, alumni and friends contribute financially to help bridge the gap between the cost to educate a student and the cost of tuition. Queen of Angels Catholic School tuition covers only 88% of the actual cost of educating a student. As a faith-based school our mission is to limit tuition increases for all families.
A contribution to the Annual Appeal directly benefits our students and faculty by:
- Retaining outstanding teaching staff through competitive salaries and incentives
- Enhancing the curriculum through technology and enrichment
- Maintaining our state-of-the-art campus facility
The Power of Participation!
- Contributions help to bridge the gap of $1,000 between the tuition of $7,825, and the budgeted cost to educate a student of $8,825 for the current 2016-2017 school year.
- High rates of participation from parents and faculty/staff in the Annual Appeal continue to be an important factor when applying for grants from foundations.
- Participation rates are measured by financial contributions of any amount. We appreciate all gifts so that our participation rates reflect the support of our school community.
- See the Parent Participation Rate by Class
Please prayerfully consider making a donation to this year's Annual Appeal. We ask for a gift of $725 per family to help us achieve our goal of $225,000. Gifts of any amount are most welcomed and appreciated; every pledge signifies our community's commitments to continue the tradition of excellence in Catholic Education at Queen of Angels Catholic School.