|| Registration Fee
|| Activity Fee
| Kindergarten – 2nd
| 3rd – 5th
|6th - 7th
Tuition and the activity fee may be paid according to one of the following options:
Plan A: Payment in Full through FACTS (June 1st)
Plan B: 2 Equal Payments through FACTS (June 1st and November 1st)
Plan C: 10 Monthly Payments through FACTS (June through March)
Plan D: 12 Monthly Payments through FACTS (May through April)
The FACTS Enrollment Fee is paid for by the school (one per family).
Families that have already set up an online payment plan with FACTS will have the ability to view and update their payment plan online. Returning users, click here to login to your existing FACTS account.
Tuition policies and rates are established in February of the preceding academic year and are announced on or before March 1st. All policies and rates are subject to change. For budgeting purposes, you may assume an annual increase of 3-5% in the base tuition amount. We do not offer multiple child discounts.
Financial Aid is awarded to approximately 19% of our students with an average award of $3,000.00 per student.
If an applicant is accepted, the following steps must be completed to hold your child's spot:
- Submit QA online Enrollment/Tuition Agreement Form
- Complete online enrollment in FACTS Tuition Management
- Payment of the non-refundable $500.00 fee within the required time frame. $250.00 of the fee will be credited toward tuition.
- If your student withdraws between June 1st and June 30th, you will owe one month of tuition ($820.00).
- If your student withdraws between July 1st and July 31st, you will owe two months of tuition ($1,640.00).
- A two calendar-month notification of withdrawal is required or tuition will be owed.