Queen of Angels Catholic School has partnered with FACTS Management Company to collect the incidental fees for this school year. Incidental Fees are fees outside of a family's regularly scheduled tuition payment such as lunch, Extended Day Program, etc. that will need to be paid in full on the 20th of each month. Enrollment in AutoPay is required. These items will be separate from your tuition payment. There is no charge by FACTS for this service. Highlights of the FACTS Incidental Billing Process are as follows:
- The responsible party will receive a FACTS email monthly when charges have been added to your student’s account. This invoice will be sent approximately 15 days prior to the payments due date.
- The responsible party will be able to log into their FACTS online account at any time to view the charges on the invoice by clicking the link provided in the email.
- The responsible party must elect to have incidental charges automatically withdrawn each month by signing up for AutoPay.
- Autopay is a feature which will allow FACTS to automatically process incidental charges from your bank account or credit card on the due date, relieving you of the responsibility of manually making the payment for each incidental charge.
- FACTS allows the responsible party to make payments online from their bank account on file or by credit card (a convenience fee is added by FACTS for credit card payments). FACTS does not accept VISA.
- Invoice payments are due to FACTS Management Company by the date specified on the invoice (do not send payment to the school). A late fee may be assessed if the payment is not received at FACTS on or before the due date.
- A $30.00 insufficient funds fee will be charged by FACTS for all returned payments.
All families (including families that do not pay their tuition with FACTS) will receive a monthly FACTS Incidental Invoice. Please ensure that the FACTS email address is the correct address of the responsible party.